Tuesday, December 7, 2010

C'est Magnifique!


This time it's the french musicians DJ Mehdi and Riton who chose to make some music together under the name Carte Blanche. Do! Do! Do! is the name of the song featuring fabolous Kid Sister who transforms to a singing fafinette and explores the life through Youtube. And a big YES for Fafi who shows her amazing work in her husband Mehdi's new song!!! Ever since the collaboration with Mark Ronson and Lily Allen for the video Oh My God I loved the fact of seeing her Fafinettes come to live from walls to the screen. She's absolutely one of my favorite artists and seeing Kid Sister in Paris made me long even more to the beautiful city. But no worries, I'm leaving to Paris in less than 3 weeks!!! Can't wait to enjoy all the street art and hunting Fafi-walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment