Saturday, August 14, 2010

"I fly like paper get high like planes"


IMG: Sydsvenskan

I experienced something PHENOMENAL this weekend. M.I.A Live at Way Out West. Never seen a performance like that in my whole life. I have no words for this amazing woman.. aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

The other acts were dope as well. Wu-Tang Clan did their thing on stage and today Talib Kweli & Hi-tek rocked the stage with some really good rhymes and tracks by Gangstarr and J Dilla, that made my day! Lykke Li didn't make me disappointed even thought her voice cracked halfway through, but I was hoping to hear Time Flies and Until We Bleed, well next time I guess.

Tomorrow is the last day of celebrations in this little city and things are gonna get back to normal. Please peeps, don't disappear just cause the summer is over!!!


LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment