Saturday, June 19, 2010

Constant Surprises..

.. some call it coincidence but I call it faith.

It's crazy how life suddenly can make a turn to something you thought would never happen. You realize stuff, you make mistakes, thoughts change and you start to realize who the real peeps are. Well, I guess a lot of things are running through my mind right now. Moncef and I booked our ticket today so now I've got a date on it. 1st of August, thats the date I'll leave this wonderful life and get back to reality in Gothenburg again. Some things will just not never be the same again.

I spent last weekend in Boston visting my cousin Zhor and her husband. The weather could have been better but I enjoyed watching tv and eating heavenly food like never before. I'm glad I got to spend some time with my fam, that's exactly what I needed.

Yesterday was a good day. Our dear friend Tony S, wanted to surprise Wendy and I and told us to come to Brooklyn. In Brooklyn we started walking and I couldn't believe it, Tony is the sweetest man on earth. he took us to see an Alvin Ailey show and God it was AMAZING. I forget how important it is to go and see shows like this and just support.. but to the most important - it's so inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment